Saturday, June 22, 2013

Staycation Birthday Surprise @ Studio M

 Checked in at Studio M with GJ in the noon 'cause my other two bbgs are working.
Really small room which i feel is optimal for two and probably a little too cosy for four.


Heading to the pool after exploring the hotel room. GJ headed to the gym while i attempted to even out my tan lines. With the lap pool / jacuzzi / tanning area being located at level two also means that the tall buildings at the CBD area have block out the sun entirely, mehz.

 photo IMG_1707_zpsf8e7594c.jpg photo IMG_1709_zps565f7fb0.jpg

GJ and I went out to buy dinner.... and I came back to a surprise.
(Noticed the balloons from our room the moment i stepped out of the lift though hehe)

 photo IMG_1733_zpsf1f8db1d.jpg photo IMG_1724_zpsf236e96c.jpg

& our shameless camwhoring starts.

 photo IMG_1772_zps0d8151a6.jpg photo IMG_1773_zpsa2bf24b9.jpg

Because we didn't want to waste the complimentary breakfast for two, we paid an additional $40+ for breakfast for another two person so we could dine at the hotel. The breakfast spread turns out to be pretty bad and the food was really quite mehz. The only acceptable food are the croissants and fish porridge.

 photo IMG_1872_zpsf510cee5.jpg photo IMG_1872_zpsf510cee5.jpg

Our 8 years going 9 years of friendship ain't all smooth and merry. We'd our fair share of arguments, conflicts and unhappiness but at the end of the day, i know that these girls will always be here for me. These are the girls who've seen me at my worst yet accept me for who i am.

Thank you my three lovely bbgs for the surprise, i really didn't see it coming (so it's not a failed surprise even though i caught sight of the balloons prior to entering the room). I really appreciate it and here's to many many many more years of birthday celebrations together x

2 comments:

  1. The Hello Kitty cupcakes so cuutttee. I want Minnie Mouse ones :(
    And the cap looks very familiar leh wahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay next year our birthday we order mickey and hello kitty celebrate together!! & ya la the cap you helped me buy from bkk hehe :>

      Delete