Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fill what's empty. Empty what's full.


Cookies for sid x YSL lipstick x Current favorite bag x 50mm x Afternoon Tea x Flowers

***

A month into the holiday and i'm glad i'm striking out a couple of activities off my To-do List. Been arranging meetup with people whom i haven't met in ages / spending ample time with my family and myself (stuck to watching running man everyday) / keeping up my exercise regime (just did 100 laps in the pool today). Another off my To-do list - staycation with my girls this and next week. Meanwhile, i should really stop procrastinating and start drafting my itinerary for Taiwan.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your bag from? Is it Celine or just inspired?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from flair-closet, it's celine-inspired! :)

      Delete