Friday, August 8, 2014

NDP Preview 2014

HAPPY 49TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!

NDP Preview last Saturday with Wanying! The last time I actually watch an NDP was way back in Primary Five and all I could remember back then was how I was jealous that other schools have KFC for dinner and my school had bentos.


Fireworks display across our beautiful skyline ^^


***

"This is home truly, where I know I must be."

Despite the daily complains about our transport system, the high influx of FTs, how boring the country is etc, I am truly proud to be a Singaporean. It's amazing how a small red dot can grow and develop so rapidly in just 49 years. Really very proud to be a Singaporean and I hope that the country can continue growing and prospering. To an even better future, x

2 comments:

  1. hi, may i know what is the name of the filter & app that you use? love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you :)
      All my iphone photos are taken w ip5, edited using afterlight and the only filter i'm using is "elm". Hope this helps!

      Delete