Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Photoshoot (Bobby Kiran Photography)

Finally got my hands on these photos a couple of days back! Some time back in April, Sheryl, Wenhui and I engaged Bobby Kiran Photography for a friendship shoot.

Pictures of our (usual) picnic set-up:

 photo BKY_1106.jpg photo BKY_1097.jpg
 photo BKY_1101.jpg photo BKY_1108.jpg

& how we are usually like behind-the-scene of our Instagram photos:

Wenhui usually takes the longest among three of us! She takes forever taking pictures of everything in every possible angles, edit the photos and then, choose the best photo before instagramming it. For Sheryl, she takes forever editing the photos and subsequently, decides that her photos are ugly (when it is obviously not haiyo). What do i do with my perfectionist friends?! I'm usually more ganchiong and I edit all my photos using only one app with the same filter(s) within like 2 minutes.


Since Sheryl's birthday was just around the corner, we thought it'd be ideal to celebrate her birthday during the shoot as well! Rainbow velvet cake for the birthday girl ^^

 photo BKY_1128.jpg photo BKY_1123.jpg

& we were told to do one shot with solemn face but...


.....really cannot tank our laughter #solemnfacefailed

 photo BKY_1137.jpg photo BKY_1197.jpg
 photo BKY_1286.jpg photo BKY_1287.jpg  photo BKY_1314.jpg photo BKY_1289.jpg
 photo BKY_1207.jpg photo BKY_1203.jpg photo BKY_1209.jpg

Love the set of photos x'cept that my hair looks really horrible. At that time, I was busy with my students' MYE and preparing for my final exams. Regret not taking some time off to give my hair a proper dye and cut mehz :(

4 comments:

  1. Awww hehehe and what what. I where got take very long to take photos HAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA YOU DON'T SAY, You take super duper long to take + edit please haha

      Delete
  2. Love the photos Ruby! :) May I know where is the place you guys had the photohoot & picnic and how much does the photoshoot with bobbykiranyeo cost? :) Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you :)
      We paid $600 for 2 hours! We had the shoot @ Tampines Eco Garden (one of the picnic place we chanced upon previously) :)

      Delete