Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PoTeaTo / EWF / Craft Bakery

PoTeaTo last friday with Peixuan to plan our itinerary for Hongkong.
Wanted to try out Forty Hands all-day breakfast (which is available only from fri-sun) but... for the sake of multi-tasking we decided to head PoTeaTo since there's free wifi. My second time here but there's still nothing much to rave about. The only thing i love is probably the sweet potato fries.


Holland for dinz w GJ & PL thereafter.
EWF + Craft Bakery to fill our tumz tumz (A little disappointed w their molten lava cake this time round mehz. The one i'd for the first time tastes better somehow)


***

Was prepared to draft a post with pictures from my iphone the other day but champion me dropped my phone in the toilet bowl. Ended up going for a one-for-one with an extra charges of $395 wtfbbq. Really feel like slapping myself. Every single year i'd to pay near $1k for my phone because of my own carelessness. When will i ever learn /slaps self ugh.

Done watching Heirs last friday sobz so that's one less show to watch every week right now. Speaking of which, my Lee Min Ho is in Singapore right now. So near yet so far *fan-girling in process* On another note, 've been catching our singapore athletes in action at the SEA games daily. So proud of team singapore and can't wait for the singapore athletes to bag more golds in table tennis.

Wished i could fast forward time...meanwhile, 2 more weeks of 2013 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment