Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sweechoon / Woori-nara / Cafe Melba / Windowsill in the woods

Sometime back at Sweechoon with wanying and grace to satisfy our dimsum craving. My third time there and still very much in love with their har gow, egg tarts, siew mai, fu pi quan and custard bunnnnns. Can never get sick of chinese food.



Budae jjigae (Spicy Sausage Stew) & Haemul Pajeon (Korean Seafood & Kimchi Pancakes) for lunch last monday to kick away the monday blues. Damn nomz and both of us slurped the entire pot of stew clean. Mad love for korean food. Cant wait to go back to try their ginseng chicken soup and meat. Just the thought of it makes me salivate *droolz*



Last Saturday brunch with Michelle at Cafe Melba + desserts at Windowsill in the woods.
I find my plate of breakfast food a little too oily and prices are rather steep. Plus i was sweating like mad even with the indoor seating mehz.

 photo IMG_3158.jpg photo IMG_3150.jpg
 photo IMG_3168.jpg photo IMG_3170.jpg

 ***

After all the speculations, delays and suspense, results are finally released at 7.50pm just now. Really didn't expect myself to fail any module, especially one that i studied so hard for. I'm not sure whether i should be glad that i'm halfway into securing my second upper or that i should be upset over failing my core mod which unfortunately means i've to overload with an additional module in my final year. Now that the results have gone live, here comes the yearly affair of choosing modules, fighting for timetable and paying school fees. Sigh, and inefficient SIM-UOL is inefficient as to releasing the dates for the above necessary procedures. Crossing my fingers & toes that i'll be in town to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment