Tuesday, July 23, 2013

'Cause everyone has their own war to fight

These few weeks, i've been going through some rough internal struggle of emotions. Have been trying so hard to keep myself sane, to keep the positive vibes going, to have a smile plastered on my face but all to no avail. It's like fighting a losing mental battle against myself. I can no longer conceal the sadness, the disappointment, the emptiness and the fear i'd within me. On some nights, i cry myself to sleep and on some days, i woke wishing i could sleep forever.

I've tried accepting that people comes and goes in life. But it's just me, part of my character to carry on trying, to have that desire to keep everybody in my life. As much as i tell myself that i probably shouldn't care anymore, i just ... cant. It feels like i'm so distant from everybody, like i'm all alone fighting the crazy world out there. It's scary knowing that you mean so little to people who mean so much to you. It's upsetting to find out how much i've been lied to and how much i've been made used of. The truth hurts so much, i'd rather live life a lie. It's the little things that makes me happy yet it's the little things that breaks me apart.

The inferior monster in me has been feeding itself pretty well, slowly but surely engulfing me. I really question my existence in this world sometimes. So much bottled feelings that i can no longer find someone to pour out to. I'm such a mess but i hope, someday i'll be at somewhere happier and i wish for that someday to arrive quickly for i am waiting, to be happy.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, i don't know you personally but i've been reading your blog for quite some time now. I always thought you're a really pretty and confident girl. :)

    I understand how you're feeling because i'm going through this phase right now as well, and whatever you said in your blog post describes the exact thing i'm going through right now. You're not alone.

    But i tell myself to stay positive each and everyday, and do things that will make myself happy. Chin up and smile, because better days will come. :) I don't know what you're facing in life right now but stay confident and pretty and continue smiling. Better days will come. Jiayou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hello, thank you for reading and leaving this comment. A very simple act that probably means a lot to me :')

      Thank you for letting me know that i'm not alone and for the encouragement (that i really need). And i know people always get the misconception that my life is fun-filled and smooth sailing and all but it really isnt. I just choose to show / photograph the happy moments in life while keeping the other side of me to myself simply because i dont want to trouble others with my seemingly stupid self-esteem issues. With regards to being confident, i'm definitely not. 90% of the time when i'm out, i cannot even bring myself to see my own reflection so much so that i'd to stare at the floor. If i'd the courage to, i'd want to go for an extreme makeover :"(

      Anyway, i hope you'll feel better soon and that life will treat both of us better. May the days ahead be good, x

      Delete
  2. omg what happened!!! whatsapp me ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm always here for you, a block, a call or a text away (: <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i know! Thank you for listening the other day!! Lots of luvvvv :)

      Delete